Thursday, July 23, 2009

Complementary Consultation

Being a business owner, executive or professional has such a knee jerk reaction with the amount of time spent at work; it throws other areas of your life way out off balance.

I have asked my clients to list some of the consequences of this unbalanced life style, and have found a pattern emerging.

Can you say yes to some or all of these:-

  • Suffering ill health or often getting colds or injury
  • Tired and lack energy
  • Limited family time
  • Feeling stressed
  • Lacking creativity in decision making
  • Personal fitness not getting a look in
  • Relationship breakdowns

I am offering 50 Complimentary Consultations over the next several weeks, to invite professionals to focus on how their Work/Life balance is looking. I will send you a form with 4 questions to answer regarding your current Work/Life Balance and when you return to me, we will book a free 30 minute phone consultation. Email me at julie@lifefocusplus.com with Complementary Consultation in the heading and make the first step toward bringing that much needed balance back into your life.

No comments: